Download video – agreement
Barausse S.r.l., as owner of the BARAUSSE brand and the technical-advertising material, hereafter known as grantor, and the named partner in this agreement, hereafter grantee, agree the following:
- The grantor declares that it is willing, under the conditions specified below, to grant to the grantee a licence to use the “Barausse” brand for the proper conduct of its commercial business.
- The “Barausse” brand is consisting of a graphic of the name with the use BLACK 80% (C0 M0 Y0 K80). Min. dimensions allowed: base 20mm.
- The grantee acknowledges the prestige of the “Barausse” brand and guarantees, therefore, that all activities which use the “Barausse” brand will not prejudice or impairment the image of the grantor.
- Advertisements, communications and all of the grantee’s documentation which uses the grantor’s photographic material must have the Barausse name and brand in the shapes and colours set out in the Logo Guidelines in such a way that it is unequivocal that they belong to the Barausse company and must be approved by Barausse Marketing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The duration of this licence is subject to the duration of the partnership agreement and is granted on a non-exclusive basis until concrete commercial relationships exist, or until Barausse decides, without particular prior notice or procedures, to request that its use be suspended and that the material provided be returned, at the expense of the grantee.
- The grantee is prohibited from transferring the use of the brand and material to third parties not authorised by Barausse.
- Any dispute relating to this agreement will be dealt with exclusively by the Judicial Authorities with jurisdiction in Vicenza.
Fill out the form with your data to obtain the usage release
If you already have the agreement, enter the gallery here